Hypnosis in The Taiwan

By Joshua Dent

Welcome back to Taiwan.

"Hey Mate, I do this awesome hypnosis called a past-life regression."

That is what my Australian buddy Daniel said to me at the gym the other day.

Now, I have a hunch that the average person's eyes aren't going to light up, and say "Cool, can you hook me up?"

For me, it was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up.

Daniel was fortunately not only nice enough to let me give it a try, but he also captured it on video for us.

The hypnosis is very, very, light.

We still made some interesting discoveries to help me work on teaching anxiety. I also attempted a brief little pow-wow with Jerry Garcia.

Take a look at the video.

http://danieltolson.com/inhaling-the-joint/

Thanks for Taiwan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why I Joined The TIE Mastermind Group

The RKD (Reflection Kills Depression) Movement Is Coming!

A WTF Tinder Date (In The Philippines)